LAUNCH X431 O2-1 Scope Box Compatible With The X-431 PAD VII/ PAD V/ PAD III
LAUNCH O2-1 Scope Box Compatible with the X-431 PAD VII, X-431 PAD V, X-431 PAD III V2.0
Featuring a new design and upgraded hardware, the LAUNCH O2-1 Scope Box is a versatile easy to use module that detects high level faults on various electrical components, such as sensors, actuators and circuits. By integrating with the X-431 series scan tools via O2-1 application, the O2-1 delivers accurate and conclusive diagnostic faults that enable the shop and technician to enlarge its scan tool’s functionality.
LAUNCH X431 O2-1 Scope Box Features
- Features the ability to record and playback high-resolution waveform data for future analysis. One key enable function
- allows the user to capture a particular waveform which makes the process 70% more dfficient as compared to other scopes.
- Access to 23 variants of automatic measurements that are displayed on one screen for an easy switch.
- Ability to input names and characters directly by clicking on the virtual keyboard, this operation streamlines the process and
- contributes to 90% efficiency.
- Buffer memory up to 50M.
- Use the zoom in/out feature to review precise details
- Customizable personal system settings that can be saved as configuration files for viewing
- The self-calibration function allows optimization of the oscilloscope signal path for maximum measurement accuracy.
- Magnifies waveform math operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and FFT function for high level waveform analysis.
- Multiple automotive tests that include circuits, sensors, actuators, ignition tests and more.
- Multi language user interface.
- USB Sync Data Transfer to external devices such as laptop, tablet, etc….Specification
Channels 4 Bandwidth 100MHz Rising time ≤3.5ns (typical) Accuracy ±3% Input impedance 1MΩ±1.5% Input type Single-ended, BNC connector Input coupling DC, AC Overload protection ±200V on single input Timebase ranges 50ns~1ks (1 channel), 100ns~1ks (2 channels), 200ns~1ks (4 channels) Vertical resolution 8bits Buffer memory 50M (for 4 channels) Power interface USB port, DC IN port Data exchange via USB Trigger mode Normal, Auto and Single SEQ Advanced triggers Edge, Pulse width
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.